10th Annual Turn It Pink Game
Monday, February 12, 2018
ALL MONEY RAISED GOES DIRECTLY TO RESEARCH FOR CANCER.
Our goal this year is to raise $4,000.
Our goal each year is to Turn the Gym Pink and raise as much money as we can to donate to the Kay Yow/WBCA Cancer fund. The last two years we have raised over $3,400 each year. Our goal this year is to raise $4,000. In order to do that we have the following activiites:
- T-shirt sales - short sleeve $12 and long sleeve $15
- Hat day - date to be announced. For $1 you may wear a hat all day
- Sale of donor cards - $.50 each in memory or honor of someone with cancer
- Sale of pink ribbons - $.25 each
- Attend the game - admission $4 adults and $3 students
- 50/50 drawing at the game - 1/2 the money, also drawing for gift certificates from Dick's sporting Goods
- Half court shots at half time of both games - $1 per shot
T-shirts will be sold during homeroom and PE classes!
THE SPECIAL EVENT OF THE AFTERNOON
We will be the honoring of cancer survivors during half time of the girls game, about 4:20.
Please spread the word to anyone you know who is fighting or who has fought cancer to attend the game. They will be admitted free. This includes parents, grandparents, neighbors, anyone you know.
Plan on wearing pink and attending the game on Monday, February 12th. The best dressed in pink from each homeroom will compete for free admission and a certificate for concessions!
Lets make this 10th anniversary the best one yet!