By Travis Scott and Arlex Castellano
What? (Which Crusade?)
- First Crusade
- Second Crusade
- Third Crusade
When? ( When did the crusade take place?)
- First: 1095-1099
- Second: 1147-1149
- third: 1188-1192
Who? ( Who was involved )
- First: Pope Urban II and led by Peter the Hermit, Walter the Penniless, Godfrey of Bouillon, Baldwin and Eustace of Flanders
- Second: King Louis VII who was enlisted by Bernard of Clairvaux, was a disastrous failure, including the loss of one of the four Latin Kingdoms, the Duchy of Edessa
- Third: Pope Gregory VIII in the wake of the catastrophe of the second crusade, which conducted by Emperor Frederick Barbarossa, King Philip Augustus of France and King Richard "Coeur-de-Lion" of England
Where? (where did it take place )
- First: Constantinople
- Second: Damascus
- Third: Jerusalem
Why? ( why did the crusade take place )
- First: The crusaders were outraged because of Jews and Christians being slaughtered.
- Second: One of the prominent Christian states was controlled by enemies.
- Third: The crusaders were outraged at the defeat of the Christian armies.
Result? ( What was the Result of the Crusade?)
- First: The crusaders gained control over the city.
- Second: The Crusaders lost
- Third: Treaty was signed overJerusalem