September 2020 Edition
Engaged in Learning and Contributing to Community:
Every student! Every Family! Everyday!
A message from Mrs. Robertson
3rd grade teachers
4th grade teachers
5th grade teachers
Lunch and Breakfast Hero's
Virtual Learning reminders...
- Set a schedule every day
- Complete all of your daily assignments EACH day
- Ask questions if you don't understand something! Start with your parents, contact your teacher if needed
- You will be counted absent if you don't log in and complete your assignments each day
- Read AR books that are on your grade level and test
- Set up a parent-teacher conference if you are having
- Remember you can check your grades on Skyward to monitor your child's progress and attendance
- TEA Compulsory Attendance guidelines are still in effect for Virtual Learners
- If a student would like to return to school, they may do so this Tuesday, September 8th, or at the end of each 9 week grading period.
Virtual Learners - Library book check out
Remember, if you need to stay home for 3 or more days, you must bring a note from your doctor to return to school.
Because of COVID-19, lunch guests or visitors will not be allowed on the intermediate campus
Lunch Money Now
The Advantages of Online Deposits
Avoid a trip to school to make a deposit
Eliminate lost, stolen or forgotten cash and checks
No long wait; Deposits post in 30 minutes during the regular school day
Manage all student's on one screen
Deposit to multiple students at any campus in a single transaction
View account balances and recent activity 24/7
Receive low balance notices via email or text
Choose to receive a second low balance email notice
Spanish translation available through Bing translator
Tablet and mobile phone compatible
Deposit without setting up an account using Lunch Money Now Classic
Any data collected by Lunch Money Now is solely for use in processing deposits to student accounts. No information is shared with third-parties
Staff Development for Staff - Students have the day off! - September 21st
FUNDRAISER KICKOFF - September 22nd
JOIN PTA!! Get Connected!!
3 wk Progress Reports - Sept. 3rd
6 wk Progress Reports - Sept. 24th
9 Wk Report Cards - October 15th
Hello Week - September 22-25
The Intermediate campus is participating in Hello Week, September 22-25th this year! Sandy Hook Promise (SHP) is a national, nonprofit organization based in Newtown, Connecticut. SHP is led by several family members whose loved ones were killed in the tragic mass shooting at Sandy Hook School on December 14, 2012. SHP's sole purpose is to educate and empower parents, schools and community organizations on how to prevent gun violence BEFORE it happens by providing mental health & wellness early-identification and intervention programs. We will teach our students about social isolation, reaching out and helping by saying hello!
Our activities on our campus will include:
Tuesday 9/22 - make their own name tags to wear and learn everyone's name in their homeroom (if they haven't already)
Thursday 9/23- Wear Green!! (Sandy Hook's school color)