Week of January 26th
- Pictures are tomorrow in class! Procedures Below.
- Rookies - Interested in becoming a Veteran? Make sure to pick up the Veteran Information Sheet from Ms. Auchey. It contains the mandatory veteran parent meeting date as well as other important info! Information Sheets are available until February 10th. (Our camp date have been confirmed for those who are planning summer vacations! They are on our online calendar and the veteran information sheet).
- Pom has practice twice this week! Be sure to look at the calendar (link below) to see which days!
- Novelty - You don't have practice this week!!
- We are offering an OPTIONAL Open Gym this Saturday from 11am - 4pm in the LMS Big Gym! You can come work on any routines, technique, your spots on the floor for contest, etc. If you are interested in coming, please let Ms. Auchey know.
(No, you do not have to stay the entire time)!
- Solo/Ensemble Girls - Please email Ms. Auchey your music ASAP. Please email in mp3 format. email@example.com . Ms. Auchey is offering to cut your music Monday morning at 8:15 in her classroom if you need your music cut!
- Super Saturday - Practice was super productive because of the hard working Tigerettes. We are almost contest ready!! All contest Tigerettes received their costumes in a brown HEB bag. The brown bag may be thrown away, BUT the clear bags that Tigerettes received their costumes in MUST be returned when returning costumes. Please also check to be sure you received a pink headband if in pom and a gold headband if in jazz. Remember, you may not wear any piece of costume outside of contest day! Closer to contest you will receive a costume checklist with detailed information about all things contest!
Upcoming Calendar Events
Please view the online calendar for a detailed list of all practices and performances.
- January 26 - 2015 - 2016 team packets available.
- January 26 - 2014 - 2015 team photos during class. (If you do not want individual pictures you will leave at 4:05. If you do want individual pictures, we will be done by 4:45 so you are able to take the tutorial buses home).
- January 31 - Optional Open Gym - 11am - 4pm
- February 2 & 3 - February Conference. Enjoy your days off!!
- February 6 - Sister Gift Exchange in class!!
- February 7 - Optional solo/ensemble contest. SEChampionship @ CPHS
Upcoming Dance Opportunities
- FREE - January 31st, 5:30 - 6:30, MUV Studio, Muv and Groove Class. all ages. FREE
- February 1st - Ballet Technique Master Class - $35 - MUV.
- February 14th - Blue Belle Gift of Love Dance Clinic - LHS
WHAT TO WEAR FOR PICTURES: Tights, black hot shorts, tan jazz shoes, blue field dress, strapless bra, earrings, makeup
HAIR: Hair will be down for the photos. Feel free to curl it or style it how you like! Hair MUST BE OUT OF YOUR FACE.
* You will have approximately 15 minutes to be "picture ready" once 9th period starts. We suggest that you do your hair that morning and have all of your items ready to put on so you just need to touch up your hair, apply makeup, and put clothing on.
* You will go home like normal (at 4:05) if you are not interested in getting individual pictures done.
*If you ARE getting individual pictures done, we will dismiss at 4:45 (tutorial buses available for bus riders).