- May 4th Pioneer Parade
- May 6th-10th Teacher Appreciation week
- May 10th EWE Ram Run
- May 11th & 18th Saturday School
- May 13th-17th Bike Week
- May 17th Spirit Dress up day: Skittles & Library Book are due
- May 21st PTSA Meeting
- May 27th No School- Memorial Day
- May 28th-31st Spirit Week
- May 28th Patriotic Day (Red, White & Blue)
- May 29th Character Day (Book, Movie, Video, Game)
- May 30th Teacher Day
- May 31st EWE Spirit Day
- June 3rd-5th Day of the Green
- June 6th Minimum Day, Last Day of School, & 5th grade Promotion
Core Value of May: Perseverance- Refusing to give up when life gets hard.
Pioneer Parade May 4th
May 6th-10th Teacher Appreciation Week
May 10th Ram Run
Saturday School Dates: May 11th & May 18th 9-1pm in the Library.
May 13th-17th Bike Week
Walk to school or ride, skate or scooter to school.
May 17th Skittle dress up day
May 17th Library Books are due.
May 21st PTSA Meeting 6:30 in the Library
No School May 27th Memorial Day
Spirit Dress up Days May 28th-31st
June 3rd-5th Day on the Green
June 6th: Minimum Day, Last Day of School & 5th Grade Promotion.
The last day of school is a minimum day, release time is at 11:30 am. 5th Grade promotion is at 9:00 am in the court yard.