Student Bulletin - November 13, 2022
- 6th grade Trister 3 starts
- Wrestling MS Meet (4:00) @ Raytown South Middle School
- Student Advisory Group - 8th grade (Bison Time)
- Archery Instruction Session (6:00-7:30pm) ETMS Aux. Gym
- Student Council (7:30AM) - C204
- Wrestling MS Meet (4:00) @ Raytown Central Middle School
- Support Staff Appreciation Day
- Bison Smart (7:40AM) - C210
- Archery (6:00-7:30pm) - ETMS Aux. Gym
- Fall Choir Concert (6:30pm) - ETMS Main Gym
- 11/23-11/25 - Thanksgiving Break
- 12/2 - 7th & 8th Grade Dance
GENERAL INFORMATION & UPDATES
7th & 8th Grade Dance
- Friday, December 2.
- Students can only attend during for their grade level time.
- 7th Grade 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- 8th Grade 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- The cost is $5 the week of (purchased during lunch), $7 at the door.
- Drop off and pick up will occur at the main entrance. Tickets and student ID's will be required to enter the dance. See the front office if you've lost your ID.
- A photo booth is a possibility, and a small cash fee will be required for photo booth use.
- Free snacks will be provided (donations needed - information coming soon).
- Only students who are enrolled at ETMS may attend the dance or be on school grounds.
- No limousines.
- Nice school or dressy clothes are appropriate for all students. Although ETMS recognizes the value of allowing individual student self-expression, the dance is an extension of the school day and student handbook policies still apply. Students who violate these guidelines will not be allowed to enter the dance.
- Students must be in attendance for no less than the last 4 periods of the school day of the dance. Students may not have been in ISS or OSS the day of the event.
- Students must meet academic and student conduct eligibility requirements outlined in our ETMS student handbook to attend the dance (based on 1st quarter grades).
- Student behavior will be expected to reflect participation in a school event. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and discipline consequences and removal from the dance will occur.
Grant Opportunity for Students!
NEW! Student Led Grant opportunity piloting this year!
Lee's Summit Educational Foundation is offering up to ten $1,000 grants!
- Application deadline is December 9th.
- Grants will be awarded right before or after the holiday break to be utilized during the '22-'23 school year.
- Student applicants will need to find a Staff Ambassador to vet and oversee their grant request (not to be confused with LSEF Building Ambassadors).
- Click here for details of the program
Our LSEF Building Ambassador at ETMS is Suzanne Wiley.
Veterans Day Drive
Scholar Bowl - All Grades
Clubs - All Grades
BISON BRAGS & CELEBRATIONS
Featured Club: MasterMinds Memory Club
National Education Support Professionals Day
- Mrs. Padget - Student Break Room
- Mrs. Ullman - STAD secretary
- Mrs. Engler - Attendance secretary
- Mrs. Dumler - Building secretary
- Mrs. Patton - Principals secretary
- Mrs. Matthews - Counseling secretary
- Mr. Maxey - ISS
- Mrs. Lewis - Technology
- Ms. Obenshain - Building Sub
- Ms. Danforth - Building Sub
REMINDERS & REPEATED ITEMS
Box Tops for Education
School ID: 9684109
Still Need To Order Your Students' School Pictures?
Student pictures are still available to purchase online
until December 1st at PEARCEPHOTO.COM
Your login is your student's ID/Lunch number