by: Briana Carver, Patrick Wilborn
- We have the largest slave population who work on plantations.
- The plantations are massive and consisted of the main house.
- We trade items for shoes, lace, farm tools, dishes
Types Of Jobs
The wood they use to make the carbines
slaves farming for us to trade food with other colonies
Peter Minuit trade gold for the Indians land
Culture / Religon
The Maryland women entertain themselves by dancing, going to gatherings, and going to church,the Maryland men went fishing.
Lord Baltimore of England founded the colony of Maryland. He was Catholic and drew up a charter allowing the establishment of churches of all religions
Geography / Climate
- In Maryland the weather is very warm so we have good land to grow crops
- Unlike Virginia they have people dying in the summer time because it is way to hot and bugs.
- Coastal pains, Peidmont plateau, the Blue ridge separated by the Chesapeake bay
- Maryland is about 250 miles long and 90 miles wide, and 9,837 square miles of area