Mrs. Hagaman's First Grade
Week 11 - November 2-6
Tuesday is Election Day - it will be a Required Workday for Teachers and a Remote Learning Day for Students
Be Prepared for a Remote Learning Day on Tuesday!
- Please send a charged Chromebook EVERY DAY to class! Yes, we know this is a HUGE expectation for a First Grade and a BIG responsibility. We know this will take some training. Your child will be responsible for charging the Chromebook each night and getting it to school. Please send the Chromebook and the charger (just in case). We will take responsibility for helping them clean the Chromebook with school approved cleaner each morning when they arrive.
This Week's Assignments
"I CAN" Learning Statements for the Week
Math - I can add and subtract within twenty using a variety of strategies.
Social Studies - I can explain why we observe Veteran's Day as a holiday in the US.
Need to get a question answered or do you need to get in touch with ME (Mrs. Hagaman)?
- To get your questions answered quickly, please just send me a CLASS DOJO message
- I promise I will answer as quickly as possible. If there is a delay in answering, I am teaching or otherwise busy, but I will answer as soon as I can.
- Call the school - 336-838-4261 and leave a voicemail message
- or you can use a slower method and email me at the class email address: email@example.com
However, you will typically get a faster answer via DOJO MESSAGE