- Capital: Dhaka
- Population: 163,654,860 As of: 2014
- The royal Bengal tiger lives in Sundarban. The Cox's Bazar Beach is the worlds largest beach
(North) India (South) Bay of Bengal
(East) India (West) India
People and Places
- Bangladesh has 3 major rivers, Padma, Jamuna, and Meghna. They empty into the Bay of Benegal.
- Since Bangladesh has a low elevation, they could have a flood.
- People were suppose to talk Urdu but they usually speak Bangla.
- Bangladesh has 5 basic pillars, they are Shahada, Swan, Salat, Zakat, Hajj.
- Cricket is a major game in Bangladesh, its similar to Baseball.
- In 2010 Bangladesh women won a silver medal playing Cricket.
- Kids receive a free education until 8th grade, until then they have to pay.
- City kids get accesses to internet but the outside kids don't, instead they go play outside.
- A prime minister is selected to serve for 5 year-terms.
- Bangladesh has 14 amendments they change every year.
- Bangladesh is the third country that produces textile.
- A rickshaw is pulled from a man.
- Bangladesh means "Country of Bengal".
- Bangladesh has royal tiger called the Benegal Tiger .
- The fourth largest Muslim country is Bangladesh.
"Bangladesh." CultureGrams Kids Edition. ProQuest, 2014. Web. 28 Mar 2014.