Joseph Roth AMTA
Joe Roth AMTA
Joseph Roth AMTA new website has just launched
The new AMTA website has just launched, with enhanced capabilities to help you promote your practice and take advantage of your other member benefits! Now is the time to update your profile and listing in AMTA’s Find a Massage Therapist® (FAMT) national locator service.
What do I do? The new FAMT locator service gives you a wide array of new features to put your practice before potential clients. Most important to update now is your practice location, because the new system lets users find you via Google Maps. Initially, the system hides your street address. To take full advantage of the locator, you will need to decide if you want to let potential clients see that specific address, rather than just your city and state. So, take these steps now:
- Log on to the AMTA website and into your member profile.
- Verify the street address information listed for the FAMT locator service.
- Decide if you want to display the street address or not and check the Hide my street address from searches checkbox if you only want to display your city and state. (Keep in mind that checking the box means your listing will not appear in the Google Maps search results.)
- Until September 13, AMTA will hide practice location street addresses. Then, every member listed in the service, who has provided a practice location, will have their information displayed in searches by potential clients.
- If you practice in a state that requires your license number to be included in any advertising, you need to include your state license number in your profile.
Tell More about Yourself by Updating Your FAMT Profile- New Options Check all the other new features of your profile to explain your practice to potential clients.
To know more about Joseph Roth AMTA and Joe Roth AMTA please visit here: - https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-roth/4/462/93a