TOP TEN THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT YOU!
9. You are committed to our team.
8. You reflect on your work and make changes for improvement.
7. You are present, on time, and mentally ready for work.
6. You put our children ahead of yourself.
5. You take care of each other.
4. You celebrate the strengths of others across our school.
3. You come to ask for more feedback, more suggestions, more affirmation.
2. You text and email us pictures, work samples, and funny stories to help keep us in
the loop about your children.
1. You do whatever it takes, even when it is painful, frustrating, and exhausting to love and nurture our children.
We are grateful that you choose this journey and that we get to be on it with you. Thanks for making us so proud.
Ashlee and Judith
Shouts Outs from YOUR Dolphin Colleagues
- To Ms. Hilyard and class for weeding and beautifying our little patio garden with their flowers in biodegradable newspaper pots!
- A big Thank You to everyone for working so hard on their Earth Day Projects! They were amazing!
- Mary Kundinger who uses her planning time to pull students! What are we going to do without her?!?
- Our SIT members - several have already reported back on the items we needed feedback on - AWESOME!
- Thanks so much, Mr. Mark, for helping us plant the dogwood tree on Arbor Day and for making sure that water is available in the garden area so that we can water it!
- Marsha, Marsha, Marsha for organizing everything for the Bike Rodeo to keep our kiddos safe on the streets of Pinehurst!
- Shout out to Leah Goldsberry for always working so hard with our students and for her quick communication between all the different people involved in helping them succeed. You are awesome!
- To the whole staff for always trying to create a positive environment by encouraging and complimenting each other. I’ve heard a lot of this lately! GO PES!
- Rebecca, Bridget, Kelly, Melissa, Sheila for awesome classroom visits - they were so pleased and WOWed!
Give 5 - Read 5
In the Week Ahead.....
Duties This Week
AM Bus/Cafeteria beginning - Lingerfeldt
PM Bus - Dontje
AM Auditorium beginning - McInnis/Rogers
AM Car beginning - Swinnie
Don't forget to get your massage!
Taping and Sliming 1:45 at the flagpole
Bike Rodeo 2:30-6:00pm Rassie Wicker Park
Kindergarten Program - 6:30pm
National Bike to School Day!
Ciccone - Leadership all day
PLC Day - Bring your laptop and your log in to EVAAS
Helping Them Grow!
In the Coming Weeks....
MCS Retirement Reception
Testing Meeting - includes grades 3-5, EC (except Wade), Specials, KPD
First Grade Program
Jump Rope Club Event 6pm
Read to Achieve - 3rd grade retest
5th grade Promotion Ceremony - 6pm
Last day of school!
Required Teacher Workday