September 12, 2019
Don't Delay, Sign Up Today!
The Diary of Anne Frank - Student Play for Grades 6-12
Learn about resilience and hope as Anne, her father, mother, and sister, joined with the Van Daan family, hide in a secret annex space above her father’s former office in Nazi-occupied Amsterdam; presented by Muskegon Community College, 10/23/19. Registration is FREE. Busing reimbursement is available. Register Now!
Get Your Learning On!
- Add+VantageMR Course 1, 4-part series starts 10/2/19 FREE for first 15 Muskegon Cty teachers, $450 all others
- Changing Practices for Changing Times:Moving Social Studies Forward 6-part series begins 10/8/19; $15
- Sequential Watercolors 4-part series begins 10/9/19; $45, Dinner $40 for all sessions, 8 SCECHs
- Project-Based Learning Dinner & Dialogue Series Session 1 - 10/9/19, $10, Dinner
- FBA & PBSP Training 10/14/19, FREE, Lunch, SCECHs
- Connect 4 Learning Collaborative Network 2019-2020 5-part series begins 10/14/19, $25, Dinner, 11.25 SCECHs
- Assessing a Student's Risk of Violence: A Team-Based Approach 10/15/19; FREE, 6 SCECHs
Don't Miss This!
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Cool Clip to Share with Friends
Time-lapse Construction of Student-Built Home
As Muskegon Area Career Tech Center Construction Trades students prepare to start construction of the 2019-20 school year house, check out this time-lapse video from last year's home at 2558 Chestnut Trail, Muskegon! Please SHARE this video in an email or social media post by using this link: https://youtu.be/BC3h8E2E8Vs