Hayley and Robin
- His full name is Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.
- He was born August 8, 1998.
- his single Stitches reached the top 10 in the U.S and Canada.
- His musical influences are John Mayer, Ed Sheeran, Justin Timberlake, and Bruno Mars.
- He has won 7 awards and has been nominated for many more.
- He is a Canadian singer and songwriter.
- He walked the red carpet at The People's Choice Awards 2016, in Los Angeles.
How he became famous
The following year, he caught the attention of artist manager Andrew Gertler.
He was raised in Pickering
His parents are Karen and Manuel Mendes
He attended PIne Ridge Secondary School
He released his first single Life Of the Party June 2014.
He is the youngest to debut in the top 25.
He went on a nationwide tour with Austin Mahone as an opening act.
He released his full length album Handwritten on April 14, 2015.
His album sold 106,000 copies in its first week, however the sales decreased 89% in its second week.
Seventeen magazine called Mendes "the next Ed Sheeran." during an interview last June.