Pledge helpers this week--Walker
November 18- Day 6
- Wear jeans with a fall shirt
- 4th CBA writing in ELA classes
November 19- Day 1
- 4th grade Writing CBA in ELA classes and small groups
- Jen off campus a.m.
- PBIS meeting-3:30 p.m.
- Meet with K-2 teams about Learning Progression Data
- Have your kids write a thank you note to someone
- Watch DOG-Marcus Storey-Mya-Arbelaez-music
November 20- Day 2
- PL-4th grade
- Faculty meeting-Shareout-1st/ Snacks-Kinder/PE
- Grab a staff shoutout by the mailboxes, fill it out and give it to a co-worker
November 21- Day 3
- PTA General Meeting 6:30 p.m
- PL 4th grade
- Read a story to your class about kindness or gratitude-stop by the lounge for a treat!
November 22- Day 4
- Graham Fletcher(lots of visitors on campus for district training)
- Make a list of things your class is thankful for
- Chili Cook-off
- Watch DOG-Mark Blanton-Hensarling-Art, Elijah Panoolph-Jenkins-PE
Twitter accounts to follow
Yesenia Ragghianti, Anna Lowery, Jennifer Salazar and Stephanie Hirsch for winning a CCEF mini-grant
Allison McKinny, Jessica Eberle, Yesenia Ragghianti, Danielle Woodson for decorating, serving and checking people in.
Isis Rubido, Nicole Mihut, and Cherese Thompson for helping out in AA when we had 3 people out.
Fourth grade for splitting a class and keeping them all day when a teacher was out.