- Scottish instrument
- special occasions & on the side of the street
- tug of war
- log throw
- Golf (originated in Scotland)
- Football (soccer)
Street Performers/Live Statues
The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Located in front of Edinburgh Castle
- Takes place in August
- Showcases musicians and performers from around the world
- Over 46 countries involved
- 220,000 people in attendance
- Watched by over 100 million worldwide
Royal MIle in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Castle to Holyrood Palace
- Very old castle
- On a small piece of land extended in water for security
- David Tennant: actor, known for playing the 10th Doctor in "Doctor Who"
- J.K. Rowling: author of Harry Potter Series
- Andy Murray: tennis player
- "Author-Rowling-reads-from-her-book-at-Radio-City-Music-Hall-in-New-York-PM_21690772.jpg." Metro. N.p., 19 Dec. 2012. Web. 15 Dec. 2014.
- "Profile." Andy Murray Official Site. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Dec. 2014.
- "Scotland.org." Scotland.org. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Dec. 2014.
- "Welcome to the Official Website for The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo."Welcome to the Official Website for The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Dec. 2014.
- "Www.david-tennant.org." Www.david-tennant.org. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Dec. 2014.