Got Adams Fever?
Bright, Brave, Beautiful, and Helpful
Greatest woman of the Revolutionary War
- The most important woman in the Revolutionary War!
- Was a very intelligent woman.
- Helped her husband during the war.
During the Revolutionary War
- Provided food for the soldiers.
- Provided shelter for the soldiers.
- Helped decide on issues during the war like woman's rights and slavery.
- Made the 'remember the ladies' symbol as a symbol to women equality.
Vote For Abigail!!
- Married John Adams in 1764.
- Was the United States 2nd First Lady.
- Had 5 children, but considered her daughter-in-law hers.
"Abigail Adams Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com." 2011. 27 Feb. 2013 <http://www.biography.com/people/abigail-adams-9175670>