RES Staff Update
December 4-8, 2017
Staff Dress for This Week
Monday-Donate to Educate with jeans or professional dress
Tuesday-Team Shirt Tuesday with jeans or professional dress
Wednesday-Holiday spirit wear with jeans or professional dress
Thursday-Holiday spirit wear with jeans or professional dress
Friday-Holiday spirit wear or Robison spirit wear with jeans
You will receive an envelope on Monday to place all of the money that you have received. You will then give that envelope to Sally and she will keep it locked up for you. Please be sure to turn in your cash to Sally each day following.
If you have not received much money at this point, it would be best to send a follow-up email and if you have not already created a sign-up genius, that might be a better way to collect items.
Staff that does not have a homeroom--please see me if you would like to contribute. I have a few children that the A-team has adopted.
Just a reminder that gifts should be ready for wrapping on Monday, December 11. We are so fortunate to have volunteers who will be wrapping all of the gifts purchased for this special project.
Thank you for your help with this project!!
Help Needed with Attention to Restrooms
Message from PTO
Here is some important additional information about this:
Hi Robison Teachers,
Attached is a video discussing the My School Anywhere PTO System and how you can gain access to this system, below are the additional notes:
- The links mentioned in the video are as follows:
Volunteer Sign Ups: https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/volunteer-new.a5w?vol=RobisonElementary14450
- To create a family account in MSA please go to www.join.myschoolanywhere.com, enter the join code gorockets and complete the information required. Please note if you have paid your PTO dues as faculty you do not need to pay again for log in details to be associated with a family account. After you have created the account, just let me know you would like a second log in under your family account and it will be sent to you. These log in details which are generated by the system and sent via email will have your temporary password which can be changed after you access the system.
- If you would like to purchase PTO membership, you can do so online through our store (the link is provided above for ease of use)
- Please let me know if you have access and log in details (i.e. username and password) and would like to keep these as they are by Thursday 14th of December. As mentioned, if I resend log in details the old password will no longer work.
- Log in details for all other Faculty PTO members will be sent on Friday 15th December.
It is important that we resolve any access issues as early as possible to ensure you can fully utilize the system. Our goal is to get all users comfortable using the PTO system so we can really benefit from this tool. Also, we have events upcoming that will require access to our online store for sales, volunteer sign ups etc.
If you have any additional questions or queries, please let me know. I am happy to walk you through this if anything at all is confusing.
Member of the PTO Executive Board
Holiday Twitter Challenge #RESholidaybingo
Many of you have been participating, and there is still time for others. You do not have to get a blackout to win!!
This next challenge is similar to our Summer Selfie Bingo Challenge. This is a Holiday Bingo Challenge. You will receive one drawing slip per bingo (up to 5 bingos) and 6 drawing slips if you get a blackout! When you complete a challenge on the bingo card, you'll need to post a picture (or video) of you completing the task AND a picture of the bingo card with that square marked off. Save the picture below to use in your posts. If you need help with how to mark the card or how to post the picture, there are several staff members that can help--just ask! Have fun with this one!! Be sure to tag your tweets with #RESholidaybingo
See the example below the bingo picture. Thank you, Courtney!
Please add these updates to your calendar.
Monday, December 4- Team Leader Meeting (4:15 pm) & Willie's Night (grab your friends or family and support Robison by having dinner at Willie's)
Tuesday, December 5- Para meeting @ 8:00 am
Friday, December 8- Staff Ugly Christmas Sweater Party @ Baker Street
Tuesday, December 12-- Family Night at Holiday Shop (5 to 7 pm)
Monday, December 18-Texas Roadhouse Spirit Night (another opportunity to support Robison by eating out)
Please be sure to read the December Rocket Register for important information as well.