EduPaths Fall 2017 Update
An Opportunity to FALL into Free PD
Starting the School Year Right!
We hope your new school year is off to a good start and want to highlight updates we have to offer. Thank you to our 7,000+ users who chose EduPaths for their professional learning needs.
If it's been a few months since you logged into EduPaths, you will find that we had a "face lift." Based on feedback from users and our own internal interactions with the site, we have improved navigation and user experiences. We have provided a helpful video below.
- Video: Welcome to EduPaths
Most of the courses in EduPaths are available for State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs), and we have simplified the process. EduPaths has awarded nearly 8,000 SCECHs to educators.
If you have any questions, contact our SUPPORT PAGE or call us directly at 810-591-4567 M-F 8am-4:30pm. And, if access to your account is an issue, use this helpful tool - How do I change my password?
Let us know what you think! Happy Learning!
Learn with EduPaths - Join our MOOC
Up to 26 SCECHs available! Check out the flyer & join us!
EduPaths Promoted Nationally!
EduPaths will also join Canvas for a live Webinar, Tuesday, October 17 @ 2:30. All EduPaths users are invited to register for the webinar. Would be great to have you!
New Courses to be Published & Others in the Pipeline
This summer we were very busy. Many of our courses have been updated and republished as "Version 2." This was necessary in order to address the ADA needs of our users, and to clarify course completion expectations in some courses.
In addition, we have new content! EduPaths is establishing partnerships with statewide organizations such as REMC, Learning Forward Michigan, Pokagon Band of the Potawatomi Indians, and MAISA who we are working with us to provide content. We also went through another round of Summer Content development with educators from around the State of Michigan. Some of the new courses are listed below:
New Courses Published in September:
- Writing Anecdotal Notes
- Essential Coaching Practices for Elementary Literacy - Module 1
- Essential Coaching Practices for Elementary Literacy - Module 2
- High Quality Professional Learning: Leadership Standard
Courses to be Published (Friday, Oct. 13):
- PBL and Programmable Technology: Reboot the Robots
- Robot Infused PBL: A Case Study in Magnetism
- High Quality Professional Learning: Implementation Standard
- The Mindful School Leader - Part 1
- The Mindful School Leader - Part 2
- Introduction to Bloxels
- Exploring Recap
- Positive Discipline
Courses soon to be in Development (published before January):
- Discover Why it is Important to Use Data with Students for Reflection and Goal Setting
- Using Data with Young Students for Reflection and Goal Setting
- Introduction to Pokagon Band of the Potawatomi Indians
- MTSS and Improving Core Instructional Alignment
- Introduction to 3D Printing: Eris
- Going Deeper with Formative Assessment
- Early Literacy Module 3 - Literacy Leadership
- Early Literacy Module 4 - Coaching Practices
- Kahoot! Not Just Another Assessment
- Introduction to Writing a Data Driven IEP
- Teachers Need a Growth Mindset, too (parts 1 & 2)
- Discovering and Exploring Collaborative Learning in the K-12 Classroom
- Less Stress, More Growth: Discover & Explore Dashboards to Engage Students in Growth while Expediting the Rubric Grading Process
Where Have We Been? Where Will We Be?
- Maple Valley School District
- Hemlock Public Schools
- Davison Community Schools
- 2017 National Indian Education Association Conference at the Tribal Education Directors National Assembly (TEDNA), Orlando, Florida
If you have questions about how to involve your entire staff, contact us! We are happy to come to you!