Piotr Ilych Tchaikovskiy
The nutcracker suite
other known music
- 1812 overture
- Nutcracker (Ballet)
- The sleeping beauty (ballet)
- The swan lake (ballet)
- Tchaikovskiy was a soft-hearted, sensitive boy. He one went door to door asking people about a lost cat
- Tchaikovskiy had a strong love for Russia, he once sat in front of an atlas, kissing russia and spitting on everything else
- Once as a child, Tchaikovskiy fled into his room and cried because his head hurt from the sound of music.
- On the 25th anniversary of his mother's death, Tchaikovskiy wrote a friend saying, "Every Moment of that appalling day is as vivid to me as though it was yesterday."
- In 1874, Tchaikovskiy's opera The Oprichnik premiered. He told all of his friends not to come but they ignored him. The show turned out to be very successful
"Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker Suite, Op 71a." Youtube. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Dec.
Pyotr Ilich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893); RUS." Classical Archives. N.p., n.d. Web.
17 Dec. 2015. <http://www.classicalarchives.com/composer/3448.html>.
Ural Mountains. Photograph. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 17 Dec 2015.