Miss Werner's Newsletter
May 5th, 2017
Leader in Me Parent Survey
As a requirement of the Leader in Me grant we received, we’re asked to collect parent feedback. Please take a few moments to complete the survey by clicking the link:
To begin the survey, click the “NEXT” button.
We greatly appreciate your feedback. Your responses will be used to continue to build leaders in our Line Creek community.
Questions to Ask Your Child
- Can you read me your new math book about Quilly?
- What problem are you writing about in Writer's Workshop? Are you writing a letter or making a poster?
- Can you read me your RED folder? Are there characters in your book? How are they feeling?
- Has your grass seed starting growing? How tall is it?
- What is your favorite literacy station?
- Why is it important to recycle?