Reminders and Updates
- Monday Folders came home last week. Remember to go through the papers, empty the folder, and sign the folder to be returned with your child! Any paper below an MP can be reviewed at home and corrected. Students are always welcome to bring an assignment back with questions. Papers labelled "correct and return" or "finish and return" should be returned as soon as possible!
- Friday reports should return signed each Monday.
- Students should be completing a Reading Log at home each month. They should be reading at least 20 minutes a night. March's Log was due on Monday, 3/31.
- Friday, April 4th our school will have a "Spring Fling" where students will celebrate their hard work so far this year with music and dancing!
- Our Blue Rocks field trip will take place on April 9th. We will depart from school at 9:45 and return around 1:30. Students should wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear. Look for more information to follow with Friday Reports prior to the trip! We are still looking for a few more chaperones.
Learning Point Navigator
Activities can be found by clicking here or by clicking the link on our Symbaloo labeled Learning Point Navigator.
**Any student having trouble with access at home can see me to come up with a plan to complete assignments! :-)
BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
Remind 101- Stay in the know!
Tweeting Our Learning
Students have been posting their learning! We are getting better and better and summarizing and will increase our posts as we become more comfortable.
See our previous class update for more information!