Title I Parent Meeting into Spanish
ANNUAL TITLE I PARENT MEETING - DETAILED AGENDA
The meeting will include: Title I Schoolwide Plan, District and School Goals, Parents’ Right to Know, Building Parent and Staff Capacity Parent and Family Engagement Plan, School-‐‑Family Compact, Title I Budget, Family Engagement 1% Parental Involvement Budget, Carry-‐‑over funds, Parent University Workshops and Parent Resource Center.
- Welcome by Principal Damian Bounds
- Introduction of the Elkins Pointe Team
- District and School Goals
- How does our school participate in Every Student Succeeds Act?
- What programs are put in place to help my child?
- What does it mean to be a Title I School? What does Title I include and who does it support?
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- What is our school’s Designation Status? What does this status mean?
- What are our school’s Title I (schoolwide or targeted assistance) requirements?
- Discussion of the Budget: Consolidated Title I Fund, Parent Involvement 1% Family Engagement Budget, and Carry-over funds
- How is Title I Parent Involvement money spent?
- Comparison of Math GA Milestones Student Percent Performance by Category
- What tests will my child be taking?
- How do these tests measure my child’s progress?
- What proficiency levels is my child expected to meet?
- What is required by law for Parent and Family Engagement?
- What is the district's Parent and Family Engagement Plan?
- What is the Elkins Pointe Parent and Family Engagement Plan?
- What is a School-Family Compact?
· What is the “Parent’s Right-to-Know?”
· Where is the Parent Resource Center?
- Elkins Celebrations, Programs and Family Engagement
- WINN – What I Need Now Class
- GADDOE 5-Star Climate rating and 11.8 rise in CCRPI
- AVID Showcase School
- TAG Trained Teachers
- PBIS and the College House System
Title I Parent Liaison, Lisa O’Hanlon Cowles at email@example.com
Title III Bilingual Liaison, Koritza Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome parent questions and feedback! * We want to make sure you leave the meeting informed about the Title I program as well as the opportunities the school provides to get involved. *This meeting was not used to collect input but provided as an opportunity to disseminate information. Thank you for attending our Title I Annual Parent Meeting. This presentation will be linked to the website.
Enjoy “Walking Your Child’s Classes,” meeting your child’s teachers!!