Holy Name of Mary, Monday, February 3, 2020
I hope you all had a great weekend. According to Wiarton Willie, Spring is on its way soon. And I for one am excited about that. Have a great week!
This week's Shout-Outs:
Gina for brightening my day with a special treat❤️.
The Parent Council, Caroline and Pascale for granting my class with our supply wish list. The kids are very excited!
Thank you to Tanya and her artistic skills who helped us out in a pinch during Clubs Day on Thursday! It was great to have another creative mind in the mix! We would love to have you back-love The Art Attacks!
- Sara Reid
Thank you to Cathy for cutting the laminated projects for me. Thank you Mary for helping me with IEP’s and the tea.Thank you Catherine for the tech support when I could not figure out how to get a file ;)
Thank you to our amazing team of EA's who managed to keep everything running smoothly while Andi and Hannah were gone last week! And thank you to the Grade 3, 5 and 7 teachers for your patience as I got all the kids through their Resiliency Surveys.
A big shout-out and thank you to Amy for taking over with picking up the snack buckets
last week. A very big Shout-out to Kristine for always very generously doing my lunch duty when I have been away.
I’d like to give Sara Reid a shout out for running my art club while I was away!
Great Stuff, Great Staff.
The Week Ahead
Monday, February 3, 2020
- Andrea Ross in for testing
- Makeup Pizza Day
- Feedback Meetings in Pascale's office at 11:15 and 1:15
- February Assembly at 11:30 in the gym (Brigitte's class)
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- OECTA Job Action
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- Amy away
- Liz B away (pm only, Jessica Turner)
- Winter Walk Day
- Digital piano delivery
Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Amy away
- Jane away (am only, Miffy Thomas)
- Grade 1-8 skating
- Piano tuning in the Music Room, 1:00pm
Friday, February 7, 2020
- Staff meeting cancelled due to job action
- Amy away
- Amy's birthday!
- Gina away (pm only, Kelly Pawlikowski)
- Lunch will be switched today due to Winter Carnival (Students will go outside first, then come in to eat before they go outside for the rest of the afternoon. This will also give the big kids time to set up the activities before we start.)
- Tanya away
- KG Skating, am only
- OPP Kids at 11:05-12:05 (Grade 6)
- Winter Carnival 1:00pm to the end of the day