Ready, Set, Go! 2021-2022
July 20, 2021
Thank You - Goodman Gators and Families
We appreciate you taking the time to make every effort to attend your assigned time and follow our mitigation strategies that we put in place for a larger group event.
Parents please be patient with us during morning drop off and parent pick up. Our lines move a bit slower the first couple of days while we are getting use to the procedures. I promise you it will get better. Please remember your car sign. This helps us with the process of calling for your child/children.
Mitigation Strategies in Place to Keep Our Gators Safe
This year we will be using the CUSD re-opening plans for 2021-2022 as our guide to ensure safety and appropriate mitigation remains strong her at CTA Goodman.
- Face coverings will be optional for students and staff
- Large group gatherings will be conducted outside when and where feasible
- Social distancing in our classrooms will be at 3 feet when feasible
- Student will sit with classmates in lunchroom facing forward
- Parent visits may occur at the approval of the administrator but limited to non-student areas only. Parent meetings may be held in person or a virtual option will be made available.
- All contact-tracing and student quarantine guidelines will continue the current practice.
- District staff and student exclusion guidelines (when sick student and staff should stay home) will remain with current practice.
- Water Fountain will remain closed, but students may fill water bottles at filling stations.
- We will continue having students wash and use hand sanitize through out the day to keep hands clean.
- We will continue to limit the number of students in our grade level bathrooms.
- We will keep sanitize high touch points when feasible
First Day of School
Grades 3-6 will report to the East Playground
Grades 1-2 will report to the North Playground. We will have teachers helping students get to the correct playground.
Kindergarteners will report to the K playground located on the Westside of the School.
Important things to remember
- Water Bottle
- Lunch Box
Please send your child with a water bottle tomorrow
Supplies may be dropped off at the office at anytime. Please put your child/rens name and teachers name on the items or bag of items.