St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - November 25, 2018
ST. PATRICK CHRISTMAS CONCERT INFORMATION
Each family can buy 2 tickets for the show that their children are in.
Cost: $7 each-Tickets can be purchased at the Lougheed Center.
Tickets go on SALE November 27th-December 5th WALK-UP only.
The staff at the Lougheed have been given "family lists" where ticket sales can be tracked so all families have equal opportunity to see their children perform. Special consideration have also been made for blended family dynamics.
On Dec 6th, any tickets not purchased for each show will be released where each family can purchase an additional 2 tickets for the show. This is first come, first serve where these sales will also be tracked to each family.
If you cannot afford to purchase tickets, please speak directly to Mr. Charchun and the school community will support your needs confidentially.
Milk Q3 Orders Due - December 19th
Spreading Cheer to Families this Christmas
Our school is blessed to have some families and community groups who are providing donations to support families who are in need this Christmas season. If your family could benefit from a Christmas Basket (food and gifts) please contact the School office or email Laurie Kushnerick-Family Wellness Worker: email@example.com.
- Nov 29 - Spin the Wheel/Jersey Day!
- Nov 30 - PD Day (No School)
- Dec 2 - First Day of Advent
- Dec 4 - Blessing of Advent Wreaths @ 9:00 am (gym)
- Dec 6 - Early Dismissal @ 2:05 pm
- Dec 7 - LockDown Drill #2 9:45 am
- Dec 14 - School Closure-No School
- Dec 18/19 - Christmas Concerts (Performing Art Center)
- Dec 20 - Pre-Kindergarten Christmas Concerts
- Dec 21 - Cookie Decorating-sponsored by School Council
- Dec 21 - Spin the Wheel/Spirit Day (Wear Red and Green)
- Dec 24-Jan 6 - Christmas Break-See you back on Jan 7!
Archbishop Richard Smith's Message on GrACE
(Grateful Advocates for Catholic Education) See video below.
Loose Parts Playground!
We are looking for a variety of materials to set up our loose parts playground. Materials we are looking for are:
5 gallon buckets
Plastic drain pipes
2x4's variety of sizes
If you can provide any of these items please contact Mr. Ernst or Mr. Doll: