Due to various reason related to the publishcation of the yearbook, this year’s yearbook delivery will be delayed until the first week of July.
Some of the hurdles we encountered this year with the publishcation would include:
- getting pictures with an AB schedule and limited yearbook staff,
- staffers only on campus 2 days a week to take pictures,
- one third of our student body on remote learning,
- sports being pushed out so far in the year,
- content changing due to normal activities being canceled.
Additionally, we had a mid year change in our yearbook advisor.
Just as a point of interest, this year’s yearbook will include all spring events, including a new page highlighting our Capping program.
We appreciate your understanding with this delay. When appropriate, I will announce a distribution plan to take place in our stadium.