STEPPING INTO WELLNESS~ 08/25/2021
Stepping Into Wellness
Six Easy Ways To Start Self-Care Today
Make A "NO" List
Think about the things that cause you stress or anxiety and try to document them so you can actively work towards eliminating (or minimizing) them from your life. Here are some of the examples:
- Not rushing
- Not using credit cards, unless you’re able to pay them off each month
- Not answering the phone during dinner
- Not participating in office gossip
- Delete the applications from your phone
- Conduct a social media audit
- Unfollow anyone who post negatives images, harsh messages or things you do not agree with
Take Time For Mindfulness
Mindfulness is a practice that promotes awareness. Practicing for just a few minutes can help you manage stress and anxiety levels and may even help boost your mood.
Here are some ideas to help you get started:
Start A Compliment Journal
Allow me to help you get your journal started:
- You are doing an amazing job
Block Off Time For Yourself
Schedule a few minutes just for you because you deserve it. Enjoy the quiet time and being by yourself doing whatever you feel is best for you.
The amount of time you can spend by yourself is going to vary for everyone, it is important that you set aside some time to try it.
If doing so seems difficult in the middle of your daily and weekly schedules, try setting aside time just once a month. After you’ve mastered that, you may find that making time once a week—or even once a day—is possible. It is important to start somewhere and make it a habit.
Click here to read the entire article.