Mobile Learning and Creativity
Winter 2015 Intel Course
Needing Graduate Credit or PDC Points?
Moving into Mobile Learning
Take this introductory course to understand the benefits and challenges of mobile learning and the components of a successful program. Learn what you need to consider when creating a mobile-learning environment in your classroom.
Creativity in the Mobile Classroom
This course builds on concepts introduced in Moving into Mobile. You’ll learn concrete ways to implement mobile learning effectively, while encouraging students’ creativity.
Appropriate for all grade levels.
Grad Credit: Optional 2 Grad Credits from Baker University for $130 OR 24 PDC points
Should I take this course? Does it apply to me?
If any of the following statements are true for you, then you should take this course:
- I currently use/have a teacher iPad and/or iPod.
- I currently use/have student iPads and/or iPods in my classroom or at my disposal.
- I have at least one mobile device that I can use with students.
- My students bring their smartphones to class and I would like to put them to use in the classroom.
- I would like to use mobile devices in my classroom, but don't have one yet.
- I am really interested in and want to know more about mobile learning and creativity!