In need of a new marketing brand manager! (Brand marketing)
About this Job
As the Marketing brand manager of Omnitrans Inc. you will be responsible for executing both long and short term brand strategies that will help drive and provide awareness for the brand.
- Develop and execute marketing and communication strategies.
- manage marketing budget by monitoring expenses monthly and by creating a set marketing budget for the company.
- analyze the progress and effectiveness of the brand's marketing campaigns.
- keep the company's websites and social media updated.
- create and execute social media strategies by reflecting upon competitive research and target market in order to promote Omnitrans’ brand using innovative techniques to drive brand awareness.
- Write content for any of the company's press releases, newsletters, websites, and updates to social media postings.
- collaborate with creative agency.
- production and development of marketing materials of the company.
Educational Programs to Achieve Requirements
Marketing- bachelors in Commerce (University of Ottawa)
This four year marketing program is designed to teach how and why people and organizations purchase and consume goods and services.
- Grade 12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade 12 Advanced Functions (MHF4U)
- Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U)
- Three additional Grade 12 U or U/M courses
why would this career be PERFECT for you?
Creative, responsible, punctual, organized, communicative and tech savvy individuals are the most successful in this job position. Creative individuals will find interest in this job as they will be responsible for innovating and creating marketing content such as campaigns, newsletters, etc. Those whom of which are responsible, punctual and organized will be highly successful as it will be easy for them to create good content in fast paced environments as a result of these skills. Those who enjoy writing will also find interest in this job as they will find themselves writing content for the company's websites, marketing proposals, writing newsletters, and social media content, etc. Finally, those whom of which are very interested in social media and are in tune with current online trends are perfect for the job as they will find themselves having to work with technology constantly. For example marketing brand managers will be responsible for updating the company's social media platforms and websites.