2). His mother was very stubborn
3) He had a 6 toed cat
4) When Ernest Hemingway goes fishing he brings a machine gun with him and kills the sharks because they are eating his fish.
5) Ernest mother would dress him and his sister in matching dresses so his mother would fill her obsession in having a pair of twin daughter.
6) He had bi polar disorder
7) Ernest Hemingway has literally survived it all, he has survived 2 plane crashes in the same day a ruptured kidney and a ruptured spleen and much more.
8) Hemingway wife had lost a suitcase in the train station in 1922 that had all of his writing up to that point and had to start from scratch and that made him really mad.
9) In Florida there was a look alike contest for Hemingway
10) Ernest Hemingway once lived and got drunk then slept with a bear.
11) The KBG secretly recruited Hemingway to be their spy and he accepted the offer.
12) Hemingway's eyelids were supposedly very thin causing him to wake at daybreak.
13) His daily word count was tallied on a cardboard slap on his wall.
14) The ending to Farewell to Arms was written 39 times
15) Hemingway’s son, Patrick, worked as a big-game hunter and ran a safari business in Tanzania.
16) Hemingway’s sister and brother, and also his father committed suicide as well
17) Hemingway was awarded a Bronze Star for his bravery under-fire in World War II when he was a war correspondent
18) He took command and led a group of French militia into the battle of the Nazi's
19) Hemingway's brother found a nation off the coast of Jamaica.
20) Hemingway believed that he was under government surveillance