Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights -- 3/14/22
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held an in-person, regular meeting on March 14, 2022. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved, with the exception of item F.1.1. which was tabled: Agenda.
- Dr. McGann's Superintendent's Report, which included a progress report on Superintendent, District, and Board of Education Goals, is linked here.
- Audio recordings of meetings are available on our web site here.
Policy & Regulation Update
- The Board tabled the following proposed new policy: P 1648.14 - Safety Plan for Healthcare Settings in School Buildings-COVID-19 (M).
- The Board presented for a 2nd reading and adopted the following new policy: P 3134 - Assignment of Extra Duties.
- All Board-approved policies and regulations are available online here.
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity