Grade Update and More
Glücklicher St Patricks Tag
Der Kobold ist das Maskottchen des St. Patricks Tag
Remediation opportunities are now available on your German course homepage under "Links Widget". If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity follow the steps below carefully and keep the following in mind:
1. There will not be a remediation for every single assignment in the course. It is your responsibility to follow the schedule and to turn in all assignments on time.
2. If you are interested in using any of the assignments below, you must look at which remediations are available that may benefit you and then email me a list of all assignments you plan to remediate. I'll assign you a deadline for listening to the live sessions and turning in the remediation assignments.
3. As you upload your remediation assignments you must include the word "Remediation" and the date of your deadline in the comment section of each dropbox.
4. Listen to the live session when required, before completing the remediation. It is obvious when students go straight to the remediation.
5. Read directions carefully. Submit the script (written answers) along with all speaking assignments.
6. The highest grade you can earn on remediations is a 70.
7. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Additional remediation opportunities are provided weekly during my live office hours! Mondays from 8-9 pm. I hope to see you there!
I do not offer extra credit work at the end of the semester!