SOAR Virginia Advisors Only
FYI ONLY - NO ACTION NEEDED
This newsletter describes the technical process for students to request that their earned scholarships are applied toward tuition. This process is also described on page 24 of the SOAR Virginia manual.
- "Disbursement Forms" is the term for the paper forms students submit directly to Virginia529 to access their scholarship funds.
- The forms on the Virginia 529 website today, March 16, are last year's forms. This year's forms are not available yet.
- You DO NOT have to ensure that these forms are completed. This message is only to make you aware of the process.
- Virginia529 can't receive the completed disbursement forms before July 1. Yes, July 1.
- GRASP will send the Disbursement Forms Packet directly to each senior on April 1.