- Was African American.
- Helped free slaves with the Underground Railroad.
- Was an abolitionist, humanitarian, and a spy for the Union.
- Was a Christian.
- First worked for the Union Army as a cook and nurse.
- Married a free black John Tubman.- Died of pneumonia.
- Both are African American - Both have helped a lot of people. - Both are generous. - Both are Christian.
- Both are African American
- Both have helped a lot of people.
- Both are generous.
- Both are Christian.- Both are Humanitarians.
- Is a philanthropist.
- Is the first black billionaire.
- Is a talk show host on her show The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Is African American.
- Was one of the most generous African Americans out of fifty.
- Won the Bob Hope Humanitarian Award.
- Has given 400 scholarships to Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia.- Is a Christian.