Broadway High School
Home of the Fighting Gobblers
Virtual Learning Resources
Parent Resources (https://www.rcps.net/parents-189af40c)
- Student & Parent Login: https://ps.rcps.net/public/home.html
- Parent Login: https://app.schoology.com/login
- Schoology's Parent Access Setup: https://sites.google.com/rockingham.k12.va.us/parentportal-schoology/home
- Parent Support for Schoology: https://support.schoology.com/hc/en-us/articles/201000833-Home-Page-Parents-
- Chromebook for Parents: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LhJG3TVRuj5E8b0D-KXTnrnI82Bx6S4-4tajXsIdxM4/view
- Chromebook Quick Start: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ryVmZr9Ol-gDN7A26kG6zvaMPvkIQzbw8yy-AOCphOI/present?slide=id.p
- Video Conferencing Considerations for Families: https://www.rcps.net/zoom-for-video-conferencing-1e0ff6a0#
RCPS ZOOM EXPECTATIONS / DISCLAIMER
Students and staff are participating in remote learning experiences that utilize video conferencing for synchronous/live instruction. The use of video conferencing requires all students and staff to adhere to our division Acceptable Use Policy (IIBEA and IIBEA-R). Under these policies, students and staff are expected to participate in these learning experiences in a respectful manner, which includes respecting the rights to privacy for all participants of such video conferences. All parties need to respect the academic work and virtual classroom discussion of all students, staff, and teachers involved.
Some video conferences may be recorded and shared by teachers with students for later viewing. Further unauthorized sharing of recordings of another student or staff member’s voice or image without their consent is a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, which may be subject to disciplinary action by your school administration and may require a report to the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office. Therefore, all student participants in and viewers of remote learning experiences agree that they will not save, record, share or post video, photos or audio recordings from such experiences.
By participating in the remote learning experience, which includes video conferencing, parents and students agree to being recorded by RCPS for educational purposes. Parents or students who have any concerns with the recording of their image and voice should speak to their school principal.
Lastly, the rules of the classroom and school building, and all RCPS policies, apply to the remote learning experience.
Wednesday, September 30th from 10 am - 1 pm: Jostens in person Graduation orders! “How to”and an informational video is forthcoming!
Senior portraits dates: October 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th. You will need to sign up for a time. Located in the big gym. Formals and semi formals portraits.
Strawbridge with Amy Shrock!
- June 12 is a tentative graduation date!
Documents & Policies
Hall of Fame Application
New Student Enrollment Information & Enrollment Requirements
Social Media Links
BHS Athletics Facebook, Ryan Ritter
BHS Athletics Twitter, Ryan Ritter