Welcome to our Winter 2 Session
Swimming Lessons from January 6 - March 8, 2019
Happy New Year! You have been signed up for our Winter 2 Session of swimming lessons. Click here to see this session's schedule.
Please see "MyProcare" below for the day and time of the lesson you have been enrolled in. Payments and/or Groupons must be submitted prior to the first day of your lesson. To complete your registration, you must submit the following forms at the start of the lesson. You may do so electronically by downloading the form below or you can come early the first day to complete. (If you complete it early, please email to Kelly@westfieldchildcenter.com.
- Registration Form (Download Below)
- Annual Waiver Form (Download Below)
- Annual Parent Rules & Regulations (Download Below)
We offer text messaging for either cancellations or special offers! These are separate sign ups so please see below for more information.
- Would you like to receive text messages from our system if there is ever a cancellation? If so please complete this form so that we can enter you into our system. You can also now update your contact information in MyProcare.
- Would you like to receive text messages if we ever offer campaigns or discounted lessons? (Example: On Black Friday we sent out texts for 20% off the next session) If so, text "START" to (508) 266-5495 to be added to our campaign list.
It's my first time. What can I expect?
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first lesson to complete the setup for the new check in station! See below for details.
- MyProcare: We now have MyProcare which is available to you online. This is where you can make payments and see your child's schedule. Please see the next section for how to log in and view your account!
- Check In Station: We now have a check in station located in the pool for you when you enter the building. We will be setting you up by your fingerprint or an id number connected to MyProcare. You will be able to view your child's schedule and any missed/makeup classes as well as make payments and see important messages.
- Level Cards: We recently introduced cards for different levels to motivate & challenge your children, as well as keep you up to date on their progress. These will be hung up in the pool area for you to see what skills they are working on.
- Welcoming Table: Because we want your children to get as much time in the pool as possible, we will be trying to limit the time the instructors spend out of the water getting everyone ready for lessons. Once you enter the pool and check in, please have your child shower off and sit at the back table by the stairs. The instructors will greet your children here to begin their lesson. Please remember at no time, should your child being playing in the pool or walking around the pool deck when it is not their lesson time.
Online Payments & Scheduling
MyProcare is safe, secure and created with your convenience in mind.
Log in today!
1. Go to MyProcare.com.
2. Enter your email address (the email you have on file with Westfield Child Center) and
3. Enter the confirmation code sent to your email, choose a password, and press Go.
4. Then you may:
a. View your child’s schedule, time card, and more.
b. NEW: Use the Pay button to make a payment with your card.
If you have any problems or have questions, please contact Kelly@westfieldchildcenter.com
No Drop Off
You must remain at Westfield during your child's entire lesson. You may not drop off and leave your child unattended during a lesson. You are welcome to exit the pool area or sit in the hallway overlooking the pool but at no time should you leave the facility without your child.
Parking directly outside the pool is prohibited. You are welcome to park in the back lot or behind the grass in spots but at no time should your vehicle be parked right outside of the pool doors in the circular area. These spots are reserved for active pick up and drop off and school buses only.
Registration & Payments
Forms and payments are due by the start of your first lesson. If you do not complete your registration by the first week of your lessons, you will not be allowed to participate in lessons.
No Drop Off
What happens if I miss a class?
No lessons will be held on the following dates:
- Sunday, January 20, 2019
- Monday, January 21, 2019
- Sunday, Februrary 17, 2019
- Monday, February 18, 2019
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Friday, February 22, 2019
If your child's class is cancelled due to snow storms, thunder storms or other reasons we will send you a text/email and this class will be made up during our makeup dates unless otherwise specified. You must schedule with Kelly in advanced to attend. Failure to reschedule this lesson before March 8th will result in forfeiting the class. You MUST schedule everything with Kelly. Instructors can not be responsible for scheduling or passing on messages.
February Swim Clinic
During the clinics, the children will have a lesson with certified instructors/lifeguards, have free swim, play games followed by another lesson. All of children love the clinics because they gain confidence in their swimming while playing and learning with other children their age.