- Parking Lot Duty: Ms. Huso
- Mon, Jan 14: Midday Make-up resumes/First Eligibility for 2nd Semester
- Tues, Jan 15: 1st & 2nd period MAP testing Reading/faculty meeting after school
- Wed, Jan 16: CTE Sophomore Tour 1st-4th hrs
- Thurs, Jan 17: 6th and 7th period MAP testing Math
- Fri, Jan 18: SIP Day 11:15 dismissal
- Mon, Jan. 21: No School
- Wed, Jan 23: School-wide SAT review 2nd hour- Math
- Thurs, Jan 24: SAT practice tests 1st-5th hrs (jrs)
Faculty Meeting - Tues, Jan 15th
- Board meeting updates
- Any questions over Khan Academy/SAT review/MAP testing?
- Khan Academy progress monitoring
- Final Exam scores discussion
- Student Services
Fri, Jan 18 - SIP Day
11:15 to 12:00 – Lunch on your own
*Please bring your computer with you for the sessions in the HS cafeteria.*
12:00 to 1:15 – ESSA – HS Cafeteria
· Overview – Steve Herkert
1:15 to 2:00 – Technology Information – Brett Richardson
2:00 to 3:15 – 5 Essentials Survey – on your own
· Classroom Work
· Teacher Collaboration
Weekly Vocab/Khan Academy
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors will begin using Khan Academy during Homeroom
- On Tuesdays students should review reading and math on Thursday
- Starting this week, teachers are required to implement one activity with the SAT vocabulary words.
Vocab Words for this week:
- abate - lessen
- squander - waste
- adamant - not yielding
- serendipity - luck
- altruistic - generous
- absolute value - the distance on a number line
Winter MAP Testing with Coverage
We will conduct MAP testing similar to when we tested in the fall with testing occurring over a block of 2 periods. We will test on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 15th 1st and 2nd period: Reading MAP test
- Thursday, January 17th 6th and 7th period: Math MAP test
Any teacher with a 1st and/or 6th period will begin testing with the students that are assigned to you for that period.
- Mrs. Crandall will start testing 1st hour and Mrs. Dittmar will cover 2nd hour
- Mr. Snyder will start his PE class testing in the cafeteria. Mrs. Krug will cover during 2nd period.
- Don't wait till the last minute to start your SLO's! Don't forget everyone must complete 2 SLO's each school year and can run a maximum of 4 per year. If you are being evaluated, they must be completed by February 1st.
- Artifacts for teachers being evaluated are only needed for domains 1 and 4. These must also be submitted to me by February 1st.
- The sooner SLO's are completed and artifacts are turned in, the sooner we can complete your Summative Evaluation together. Thanks for your cooperation!