WELCOME BACK! August 23rd - August 27th
Message from Mrs. Reams
We are looking forward to welcoming our roadrunners to school tomorrow! Everything will take longer this week, as we get into the groove of our arrival and dismissal procedures for the new school year. Please plan accordingly and thank you for your patience.
Important reminders for the first day of school:
- Masks are required for ALL while on school property indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Thank you for your help with this. If students forget their mask, they will be given one to use for the day.
- Parents are not permitted to walk their children down to their classroom on the first day or anytime after. We ask that you give a hug and kiss when they get on the bus or are dropped off in the car line. Thank you for your help with this!
- Car rider arrival is from 7:45am - 8:00am. Please wait until you see a staff member before you begin letting your children out of the car.
- Please click on the link to view your child's bus information. We look forward to transporting your child! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-aCnF9QNjvoZ0dnMTRFMklpUXM?resourcekey=0-XuYCzux6vozeuwoj8EIBBg&usp=sharing
- Both breakfast and lunch continue to be free for ALL students this year!
- Dismissal is at 2:30pm each day. Lining up for car rider pick up does not begin until 2:15pm. Please DO NOT arrive to school before 2:15pm each day.
Over the next few weeks please familiarize yourselves with the GCPS Elementary School Handbook, as well as our Randolph TOP 10 List for Families. This details our policies and procedures. Both are attached below. Together, let's make this our best year ever!
See everyone in the morning,
ALL THINGS PTA
Please follow this link to access the PTA website:https://randolph.memberhub.com/