Burlington County Professional Development Institute
Your Resource for Professional Development in Burlington County
BCSSSD Westampton Campus
20 Pioneer Blvd.
Westampton, NJ 08060
All workshops will be held in the Media Center at BCSSSD, 20 Pioneer Blvd., Westampton, NJ unless otherwise noted.
Terms and Conditions
- The Burlington County Professional Development Institute (BCPDI) is comprised of districts in Burlington County who pay an annual membership fee. All employees of participating districts are permitted to attend any and all workshops free of charge for the school year in which a membership fee has been paid.
- A current photo ID issued by the registrant’s district and indicating he/she is an employee of said district is required for entrance to a BCPDI workshop. No person will be admitted to a workshop free of charge without proof of employment in a membership district on the day of the workshop.
- Employees of non-membership districts are permitted to register for any and all BCPDI workshops for a fee of $75 per workshop. Payment in the form of a purchase order, check or money order payable to the “Educational Services Unit - BCPDI” is required for admission on the day of a workshop. Cash and credit cards are not acceptable.
- Registrants are required to secure permission to attend a BCPDI workshop according to the “Request for Professional Development Leave” policies established in their districts. The BCPDI is not responsible for securing professional leave for any workshop participant.
- A Professional Development Certificate indicating the date and title of the workshop, the name of the presenter, and the number of professional development hours awarded will be provided at the conclusion of the workshop. No PD certificates will be issued prior to the conclusion of the workshop.
- In the event of inclement weather or other conditions that result in the cancellation of a scheduled workshop, information will be posted on the Burlington County Special Services School District website (www.bcsssd.k12.nj.us) under the ESU tab. An email will also be sent to all registrants. Every effort will be made to reschedule any cancelled workshop.