Personality Type: Orange
Overview of my color
Witty, Charming, Spontaneous.
I consider life a game, here and now
Impulsive, Generous, Impactful.
I need fun, variety, stimulation, and excitement
Optimistic, Eager, Bold.
I value skill, resourcefulness, and courage
Physical, Immediate, Fraternal.
I am a natural trouble shooter, a performer, a competitor.
- Of all types of children, I had the most difficult time fitting into academic routine.
- I learned by doing and experiencing rather than by listening and reading.
- I needed physical involvement in the learning process and was motivated by my own natural competitive nature and sense of fun.
- I seek a relationship with shared activities and interests.
- I like to explore new ways to energize the relationship.
- In a relationship, I need to be bold and thrive on physical contact.
- I enjoy giving extravagant gifts that bring obvious pleasure to special people in my life.
- I am bored and restless with jobs that are routine and structured.
- I am satisfied in careers that allow me independence and freedom, while utilizing my physical coordination and my love of tools.
- I view any kind of tool as an extension of myself.
- I am a natural performer.
- Expects quick action
- Works in the here and now
- Performance oriented
- Flexible approach
- Welcomes change
- Expects people to “make it fun”
Symptoms of a Bad Day
- Rudeness and defiance
- Breaking the rules intentionally
- Running away and dropping out
- Use of stimulants
- Acting out boisterously
- Lying and cheating
- Physical aggressiveness