Finley-Oates Elementary School
Please be considerate when dropping off or picking up your student by not parking in our marked Handicapped Parking spaces unless you have a valid tag or sticker.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Students are tardy if they are not in class by 7:40 am.
- Kindergarten Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 2:55 pm
- First Grade Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 3:10 pm
- Second Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:00 pm
- Third Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:00 pm
Anyone picking up a student before 2:30 pm must bring a valid government-issued photo ID
(ex: driver's license).
Please send a water bottle!
April Character Trait
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are free for ALL students.
Spring Fling Update
Yearbooks On Sale through April 14th!
- Find your school (Finley-Oates Elementary).
- Click or tap 'Yearbooks & Personalization.'
- Enter student information.
- Make product selections & 'Add to Cart.'
- Click 'Cart' to check out.
- Place your order.
If you have questions or need assistance, call us at 1-800-290-0036.
Use Google Chrome for best results!
Online sales will end April 14th, so order yours before it's too late!
Parents, there have been some issues with the website, so the deadline to order has been extended. Below is the direct link to order.
School ID#: 702791
4th Annual BISD Variety Show
Thursday, April 21, 2022; 6:30pm in the BHS Auditorium
All staff and student acts are encouraged to participate!
Family-Friendly Entertainment only!
To get on the list, you must come to one of the prelim auditions on
March 22nd or March 24th, 2022 at 4:00pm in the BHS Choir Room.
Contact Anna Waller to sign up:
Spring Book Fair April 25th-April 29th
eWallet Account Balances
If you set up an eWallet account last fall and had money left over, you may use those funds for the upcoming fair. You can simply add money to what your child didn't spend in October, and all of it can be used at our BOGO fair in April. If you requested a refund for the money your child didn't spend, you will have a $0.00 balance, and will need to add funds to your account.
Book Fair Family Night
5:00pm to 7:00pm
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.