Tech Time Newsletter
January 19, 2016
- Kindergarten will create a Pic Collage with their pictures from last week on the iPads.
- First grade will type their How To Build a Snowman in Kidspiration.
- Second grade will continue learning about email.
- Third grade will collect data in a survey, input the data, create a graph, and draw a picture in Excel.
- Fourth grade will continue their Composer research and creating their Conference PowerPoint template.
- Fifth grade will create their Weebly conference template and begin their Caldecott book trailer with iMovie.
Pic Collage for Kids
Go from "Techphobic" to "Tech Ninja" in Just 1 Day
The SimpleK12 Team of "Tech Ninja" Teachers invite you to attend this free one day online conference.
Do you want to master technology in your classroom?
Join the SimpleK12 Team on Saturday, February 13th, and they'll give you everything you need to use technology in ways you never even imagined. It's easy. It's fun. It's FREE.
This BRAND NEW online training event is 100% free for teachers.
But free registration is limited...
So snag your spot now if you want to become a Tech Ninja.
In just one day, you will discover...
- One secret tool teachers use to differentiate instruction
- 3+ free web tools that make formative assessment easy for 100s of teachers
- How to turn your "standard projects" into super cool tech projects
- Must-know survival tips for teaching with technology
- The best way to create engaging student projects with EASY tech ideas
Don't miss your chance to become a "Tech Ninja" Teacher.