The Raider Report
September 8, 2015
There are many events that are happening during the month of September. Please make sure that you are reading the Raider Report, so you know what is going on.
Coming up this weekend, Father Jasso extends to all All Saints School Families an invitation to come out to the Fiestas Patrias and help support the Parish to ensure that this event is a success.
Also this weekend, we will be sponsoring the 16 de Septiembre Community Parade at 10am. See the information section on how your child can be apart of the parade on the school float.
Finally, next week Kinder-8th grade will be taking their standardized tests. Please help us encourage the students to do their very best by ensuring that your child gets a good night rest, eats breakfast, and comes to school on time.
May Mary, Queen of All Saints, continue to watch over and pray for us!
Blessings,Ms. Prado, Principal
- 7:45 Start Time-Just a friendly reminder that school starts at 7:45am with morning prayer in the cafeteria. Please help us by ensuring that your child is here on time, so they can join us in prayer.
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar
- Choir-Choir practice this Wednesday in the church. Choir ends at 4:30pm. For more info, please contact either Mr. Murillo, email@example.com, or Mrs. Azpeitia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbook Club-Yearbook club is open to students in 4th-8th grade. First yearbook meeting will be tomorrow, Wednesday, September 9th, after school until 4pm. For more info, please contact Roman Ramirez, Yearbook Coordiantor, Roman.Ramirez@unthsc.edu.
- Optional Trash Bag Fundraiser-Thank you for supporting this fundraiser! Funds raised help to ensure that the school can stay operational and support families with financial aid. Forms to count for incentives must be received by the office by Wednesday, September 16th @ 4pm. Last day for all orders is Monday, 9/21.
- 16 de Septiembre Parade-If you would like to participate on the school float for the parade, please email Mrs. Raga, email@example.com, and she will give you the info for the school parade float.
- Fiestas Patrias-HSO is looking for donations and volunteers for this fun event. If you can volunteer, please call the school office. Double hours go to those that stay to help clean up. Great way to begin earning your hours.
- Dad's Club-The Dad's Club will be having its first meeting of the year on Wednesday, Sept. 9th, at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at Chuyitos at 1521 N. Main. For more info, please contact Dad's Club Coordinator, Mark Espinosa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grandparents Day-Has been moved to Friday, September 25th. Please make sure to return your post card that was sent home last week, so it can be mailed out to Grandparents/Grandfriends this week,
- 8th Grade Parent Meeting-Parent Coordinator has scheduled an 8th grade parent meeting today, Tuesday, September 8th at 6:00pm.
Save the Date!
This year North Texas Giving Day will take place on Wednesday, September 17, 2015 from 6AM Central - Midnight.
On this day, all donations between $25 and $50,000 will be matched by a percentage from a pool of 2.4 million dollars that has already been donated for North Texas Giving Day by area businesses and donors. All gifts are tax deductible.
Please help spread the word to support area non-profits on this day. To give to All Saints, please click on our link: http://www.northtexasgivingday.org/#npo/all-saints-catholic-school
FALL OPTIONAL FUNDRAISER
Individual & Class Pictures
Friday, September 11, 2015
Parade & Fiestas Patrias
Parade, Sat. 9/12, 10am
Fiestas Patrias, Sat & Sun evening Church parking lot
What we need...
Red Bull Races-We will be working the Red Bull races as a fundraiser for the school taking tickets at the gates. The dates and times for the race are Saturday, 9/26 from 8:00am to 5:30pm and Sunday, 9/27 from 8:00am-4:30pm. We are working in shifts, to get the day covered. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact HSO President, Edgar Lopez, email@example.com
Have a Target Redcard? Register it to give back to All Saints, CLICK HERE
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.