Southern Oregon University
Bachelor Of Science in Business
Basic Information about Southern Oregon University
- Specific programs for Human Resources at SOU are, Certificate in Management of Human Resources and Human Resource Services.
- All fees including tuition, dorm room fees, and 2 years at Rogue Community College or (RCC) is around $98,000 dollars.
- In order for me to get into SOU I will need at least 36 quarter credits (24 semester credits) of transfer level credit, at least a 2.25 GPA, know a second language, and leave my last school with a good standing.
- In order to enroll you must pay $300 at first to pay for start-up expenses, there are about 6,203 students that attend SOU, the teacher student ratio is 21 to 1.
- Some fun things in Ashland include; Emigrant lake where you can camp, boat and swim. Also, there is mount Ashland where there is hiking in the summer and in the winter there is a ski resort.
- The weather in Ashland is mildly warm in the summer and cold in the winter, it rains often and snows in the winter.
- The city of Ashland, OR is next to a river and a mountain.
Paying for College.
- The deadline to pay for FASFA is June, 30.
Post High School Goals
- Classes I will be taking include; Chemistry, Geometry, Algebra 2, U.S. History, and other electives.
Volunteer Community Work
- This will help me with my future career because I will be getting hands on learning.