- PICTURE DAY - MONDAY, March 6th
- Early Release Friday, Mar 10th
- SPRING BREAK, March 13th - 17th
- NO SCHOOL, March 20th
- Book Fair, March 27th - 30th
- 5th grade Field Trip, March 27th
- Family Reading Night, March 30th 5:15 - 7:00 pm
Please remind your student to leave Pokémon cards and any toys at home. They become a distraction on the bus as well as in the classroom.
Please help your student remember to wear athletic shoes to Physical Education class. This is to ensure his or her safety during activity. Flip- flops, sandals, shoes w/ high heels or wheels, and boots are not acceptable footwear choices for physical education.
*Dress Code Reminder*
- Hair should be of natural occurring color.
- Shirts and blouses should be an appropriate length with the midriff fully covered at all times and worn with appropriate undergarments.
- All skirts and dresses can be worn if the length is to the top of the kneecap.
- Shorts must extend within 3 inches of the kneecap.
5th graders at iFly!
Notes from the Attendance Office:
You now can add your contact by clicking on the NEW Tile in Skyward called
Emergency Contact Update or Add
Please remember to send in a note within 2 days after your child returns from an absence and include all of the following information:
- Student's first and last name
- Specific dates of the absence
- Specific reason for the absence
- Parent signature
After 10 parent notes, a doctor’s note is required to excuse any additional absences.
If a doctor's note is submitted, please make sure that it covers all days of the absence. If not, please send an accompanying parent note with the above listed information.
Students are required to attend class 90% of the time it is offered to be able to receive credit and be promoted to the next grade level. All absences, regardless of excused or unexcused, including leaving early and coming in late, count towards the 90% rule. Llano ISD is in session 174 days. This means a student cannot be absent more than 18 days or parts of days.
Notes from the Librarian:
Ann Rossberg, Librarian
Dear parents and community,
Thank you so very much for sending in items for 5th grade science. We have been putting everything to good use. Special thanks to Tia Markham, Cassandra Clark, Brandi Hutchison and Cynthia Wylie for the extra goodies.
We appreciate you all,
Mrs. Parker & her 5th grade Scientists