Friday, February 5, 2016
Ask your child...
- Who was the first president?
- who wore a stovepipe hat?
- who is know as the father of our country?
- how many stripes are on the flag.
- what would they do if they were president?
- what would they do on a snowy day?
- what are they writing about in writer's workshop?
- what is a "just right" book?
Writer's Celebration: Friday February 12, 2016 at 1:40.
Valentine Party: Friday, February 12th at 2:00
***Please make a valentine box for your child to have their valentine's delivered in. Send it to school on February 11th or 12th.
***Please sign up on the SignUpGenius to volunteer at the Valentine Party
We will have our last PTA sponsored party on Friday, February 12th at 2:00. Your child is to bring a Valentine card for each person in our classroom. We have 19 children.
Many of the students have filled their journal (spiral notebook) Please ask your child if theirs is full and if so, you may want to purchase them a new one. Thank you for your help with this.
Dates to Remember:
- February 11: Early Release
- February 12: 2:00, Valentine Party
- February 15: No School President's Day
- March 3: Kindergarten Musical
- March 10: Early Release
- March 18: No School Teacher Work Day
- March 21-25: No School; Spring Break
- April 14: Early Release
Specials Schedule: February 8-12
A Day -Art, B and D Day-Music and PE, C Day-Library
- Monday: B
- Tuesday: C
- Wednesday: D
- Thursday: A
- Friday: B