The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 1st September 2019
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- Staff Training Day (2nd September) - Training day tomorrow will start with breakfast (provided) in Year 6 from 8:30 am for chats and business starts from 9:00 am. All staff are expected unless you don't work on Mondays. If you don't work Mondays but are able to attend, you will be paid the additional hours. There will not be a fuddle tomorrow so please remember to bring your own lunch!
- RE Books - These need to be re-labelled and then sent up to next year's teacher please for continued use.
- Once you have taken all your remaining books for the year, can you please let the office know so they can find a home for all the remaining books in the entrance!
- Bank Holiday May 2020 - For information, The government have changed this bank holiday next year from Monday 4th May 2020 to Friday 8th May in order to celebrate 75 years since VE day
- Staff Meetings - These will be on Tuesdays this year 3:30 until 5:00 pm. Please see the Curriculum calendar for details. All staff welcome
- Tea and Coffee - If you will be using school tea, coffee and milk this year costs per term remain the same so £10 if you are work 5 days per week, £8 for 4 days, £6 for 3 days etc.
- School Library - Almost done but won't be in use this week whilst the last few books are sorted and put on shelves.
- Back to School Service - There will be a back to school service at St. Mary's led by Rev. Simon on Sunday 8th September at 10:00 am for anyone to attend.
Diary Dates Next Week
Monday 2nd -
- Training Day (See above)
- LGE to finish Acorns whiteboard & boys Y4 Urinals
Tuesday 3rd -
- 09:30 Worship (KW)
- 09:45 Just B to see SB/ KW
- 15:30 Staff meeting -SB Thrive
- 17:00 - 17:30 No More Marking Webinar (for anyone interested)
Wednesday 4th -
- 09:30 Worship - Rev. Simon
Thursday 5th -
- EB out am - KW cover in Cherry
Friday 6th -
- 12:00 Assembly Analytics Webinar (KW/ BH)
Thank you and Well done.....
Thank you to whoever it was that started work on the library after the shelving had all been put in. I think it may have been Theresa.....
This week's birthdays....
This week we are saying happy birthday to:
Bev on 3rd September