WISExplore Data Retreats
July 22 & 23, 2015.......................9:00 am - 3:00 pm (Registration will begin at 8:30 am)
August 13 & 14, 2015.................9:00 am - 3:00 pm (Registration will begin at 8:30 am)
Retreats will focus on test results from the following assessments:
- PALS, Badger 3-8, ACCESS, DLM, WKCE
- Focus will be on Badger 3-8
- Aspire 9 & 10, ACT+Writing, DLM, WKCE, ACCESS
- Focus will be on Aspire, ACT, and WorkKeys
WISEdash and the new assessment reports provide educators with opportunities for enhanced data analysis. Bring a school leadership team to this 2-day workshop to apply the newly updated WISExplore process to state assessment data analysis. Teams will analyze the achievement of all students, with an emphasis on the analysis of achievement gaps with subgroups.
Intended audience members for this retreat are Administrive Team, DAC, Counselors, and Lead Teachers.
- Documented data inquiry results
- Draft framework for 2015-16 school improvement plans
- School Learning Objective (SLO) ideas
LOCATION: TBD based upon registration.
Please click the following link to register: MyQuickReg
If you would like more information regarding this training, please contact Ellen Mihm at emihm@CESA10.k12.wi.us