Murder is wrong
Thou shalt not kill
If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how
The murder of innocent persons is inherently unethical
- Killing is wrong and murder is wrong aren't the same thing
- Killing is not always wrong
- Murder is always wrong
- Killing someone in self-defense, or in defense of someone else, is not morally wrong.
- Thou shalt not kill
- Castle Doctrine
Top 5 List
5. Murdering someone hurts more than just them
4. Murdering someone leaves a moral impact on you
3. Murder corrupts society
2. If someone is killed in self-defense they usually deserve it.
1. Killing someone in self defense is a last resort