Genocide In Detail
- Over 800,000 people died in the Rwandan genocide in about a 100 days
- More than 200,000 people helped commit the Rwandan genocide
- The term genocide was originally created as a term for mass murder in 1944
- ? “By November, Fuad Hussein, the chief of staff to Kurdish president Massoud Barzani, told Patrick Cockburn of The Independent that the CIA’s estimates were far too low, and that Isil had at least 200,000 fighters.”
- rebel group in Iraq named Isis has been executing the Christians in Iraq.
- High command in the Rwandan genocide was charged on 13 counts of ethnic cleansing